Goodrich is an exciting place to work. We strive to hire
exceptional, experienced team members who apply their knowledge
efficiently and effectively.
At Goodrich, you will be part of an energetic and flourishing
company with exciting career opportunities and a desirable work
environment. You will join forces with the industry’s top talent in
a mutually respectful, encouraging atmosphere where learning and
growth are valued.
Goodrich provides a compensation package that includes competitive
salaries and benefits as well as performance driven incentives. We
offer a competitive wide-ranging benefits package that supports our
values and business strategy and attracts and retains the best
employees. Our benefits package includes:
• Medical and prescription coverage for individuals and
• Employer paid Dental and Vision Insurance for
individuals and families
• Participation in generous company-matching 401(k)
retirement savings plan
• Employer paid enrollment in a wellness program
• Employer paid Basic Life and AD & D Insurance
• Employer paid short term and long term disability
• Flexible Spending for health care and dependent care
• Supplemental accident, hospitalization, cancer and
additional life insurance
(optional, employee paid)
• Paid time off for vacation, holiday, sick and
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Matching gifts program
• Employee Referral program
• Employee Assistance Program
Goodrich will give you the chance to achieve your professional goals
and see results of your work. If you want to develop and make
important contributions from the first day, pursue your future with
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation.
Goodrich Petroleum is an equal opportunity employer.
Current employment opportunities:
Sr. Production Engineer
Disclaimer: It is not our practice to accept unsolicited
resumes. If your qualifications do not match the requirements of a
currently posted position, your resume will not be considered.
No agencies please.