ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY & HEALTH
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation places a high value on our responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors and local communities while protecting the environment in which we operate.
We manage our environmental, safety and health responsibilities utilizing the following principles:
- We maintain an active commitment to environment, safety and health excellence, and plan our operations accordingly.
- We comply with applicable environmental, safety and health laws and regulations and implement prudent practices.
- We oversee and hold each employee, contractor, supplier and stakeholder accountable for integrating environmental, safety and health standards into their work activities.
- We strive for continuous improvement in our environmental, safety and health systems by setting challenging goals, systematically measuring and evaluating performance, and learning from our experiences.
- We monitor our employees and contractors daily to ensure that every employee understands that they are ultimately responsible and accountable for environmental, safety and health performance.